Some IPAD Questions

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am considering getting an IPAD, and am wondering if someone can give me some answers to the following questions;

1) I have a 2007 Macbook with Snow Leaopard on it.......... I have programs such as Microsoft Office for Mac and Open Office, is it possible to get those for IPAD?

2) I have documents on my Macbook, which I was hoping Sync with my IPAD..... So in short, I can use my Macbook when at home, take my IPAD with me for editing the documents. Whats the best way I can Sync these..... Ideally, I'd like it to be done automatically, so either via WIFI or USB the docs update. Any tips on this one?

3) I may get the IPAD with the Cell function, so I can put a Sim in it and connect to the internet. If I do this, can I set up a wireless network on my IPAD and share the internet connection with my Macbook?

Cheers
Neil

Reaction score
Hi,

Do not believe there is an OO for iPad, the only things you can run on an iPad are in the apps store.
I run iWork and sync documents etc from the macbook to iPad and iPhone via the same WiFi network, makes life really easy.

Ask a Question