SOLVED iPad Pro

Reaction score
i downloaded some photos from iPictures to my iPad Pro, and now I cannot delete any of them from my iPod Pro. I need help

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

Can explain the situation a bit further? Do you mean you downloaded photos from a website directly on the iPad Pro, or synced them from your Mac to the iPad Pro?

C

Reaction score
Hello,

Can explain the situation a bit further? Do you mean you downloaded photos from a website directly on the iPad Pro, or synced them from your Mac to the iPad Pro?

C
I downloaded them from iPhone to my iMac then copied them to my iPad Pro by downloading them to my iPad Pro. ow I cannot delete them

Reaction score
I downloaded them from iPhone to my iMac then copied them to my iPad Pro by downloading them to my iPad Pro. ow I cannot delete them
From my iPad Pro. It does not provide thr trash can symbol. The only option is to move it/them to another album.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

Synced photos can't be deleted from iOS devices the same as those taken with the device in the Camera Roll, screenshots, or downloaded/saved from websites. You can view them in the From My Mac section, use the Select command, but you can only add them other albums or share them as you mentioned.

To remove them, you need to connect the iPad Pro to the iMac again, then in iTunes uncheck the album/photos you synced or uncheck Sync Photos to remove them all, then click Apply. This will remove/delete them from the iPad Pro.

Let us know how that works for you,

C

Reaction score
I downloaded google-photos on my iPad Pro, to keep from overloading my cloud. Now I have photos that are of poor quality. I want to get rid of google photos, and revert to Mac photos. The only place I see the google logo is when I send massages or e mails. The google logo appears below allowing me to include a picture in my message/e Mail. I have an iPhone 8’s, an iMac 27”, and iPad 3rd generation. And my problem is with my iPad.

Reaction score
Hi,

I downloaded google-photos on my iPad Pro

A. On your iPad open the Google photos app,
B. Sign in to your Google account.
C. Tap Menu and select Free up space.
D. Click remove.
E. When you're asked for your permission to delete the images, tap delete.

Reaction score
I downloaded google-photos on my iPad Pro, to keep from overloading my cloud. Now I have photos that are of poor quality. I want to get rid of google photos, and revert to Mac photos. The only place I see the google logo is when I send massages or e mails. The google logo appears below allowing me to include a picture in my message/e Mail. I have an iPhone 8’s, an iMac 27”, and iPad 3rd generation. And my problem is with my iPad.
Hi,

A. On your iPad open the Google photos app,
B. Sign in to your Google account.
C. Tap Menu and select Free up space.
D. Click remove.
E. When you're asked for your permission to delete the images, tap delete.
after a few minutes of deleting, free space was canceled, and 13,286 photos remain on my iPad. Any other suggestions?

Reaction score
Hi,

Which iOS version is your iPad running and what is the version of the google phots app?

Reaction score
Hi,

OK try this do the above again and then when you get the fee space was canceled message close the google app and open your iPad Photos app.
Now tap recently deleted and see if the photos are there if they are then delete them.

Reaction score
Hi,

OK try this do the above again and then when you get the fee space was canceled message close the google app and open your iPad Photos app.
Now tap recently deleted and see if the photos are there if they are then delete them.
That works. But how do I get rid of the google app? Without getting rid of it, I will constantly have lousy photos.

Reaction score
Hi,

Pleased that worked.

Sorry I don't understand.
Each photo I take now will be captured by google,and I don’t want that to happen because the photos aren’t as good as Apple. So I think I need to delete the google app and revert to Apple. The question is, How do I delete the google app, yet keep my iPhotos?

Ask a Question