Wireless lan usb adapter setup

Reaction score
Hi All

Hope someone can help

I have a Imac G5 With built-in wireless and a G3 Blueberry Imac and I wish to share the same internet connection and possible create a network between both Macs at present the G3 Is used by my 2yr old to go on line to cbbc

At present I have the G5 Internet supplied by a Belkin Adsl Router connected wireless to the G5 and this works perfectly.

My problem is connecting the G3, due to the location the only place I can locate the router between the two Macs in a separate room This making connecting the G3 via an ether net cable impossible. I have purchased a USB Wireless Lan Adapter and I have try to connect via this but with little luck

Is there ant one with the knowledge as to connect the two Macs before my son falls out with me

Regards

Paul

Ric

Reaction score
Hi Paul,

thanks for the info via PM.

Did you receive any software drivers with your "Sweex Wireless USB2.0 Adapter 11g( LC100060) Model" ?

From what I have seen on their website their isn't a driver for this device on OS X ?

regards

Ric

Ask a Question