Wireless Network won't "forget this network"

Reaction score
Mac OS Sierra 10.12.2 Macbook
I purchased a Netgear Wireless-N Router and to activate it I added a new wireless network “Wireless-N” (following their instructions). I need to remove it and cannot. I have tried these solutions:

1. Go to Network system preference. Click advanced button. Select the wifi tab. Click “-“ button. Click ok. Click apply. Result: Apply doesn’t button doesn’t do anything.
2. Removed Keychains list in MacBook. Tried Solution #1 again.
3. Turned off Keychain on iPhone. Tried Solution #1 again.
4. /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/ then removed: com.apple.airport.preferences.plist/com.apple.network.identification.plist/NetworkInterfaces.plist/preferences.plist/ Restarted. Tried Solution #1 again.
5. Signed out of iCloud. Signed out as my user name. Signed in as Admin. Tried Solution #1 again.
6. Signed in as my user name, signed into icloud. Tried Solution #1 again.
7. Restarting after trying different methods.
8. Restarting modem.
…And others I tried.

Any thoughts?

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Have you reset the Router to it's default settings? Be warned though that you will need to know all the relevant configuration information to set it all up again to communicate with your Internet Providers server which is crucial so you can access the internet ...

Ask a Question