MacBook Keeps Dropping Wireless Connection

Reaction score
I am using a MacBook Retina 12in running High Sierra. I also use an Airpad 2 running iOS11.2.6.
The MacBook frequently loses the wi-fi connection while the Airpad in the same room never loses the wi-fi connection . When I run the MacBook diagnostic for the wi-fi I really get no help at all. Generalizations, that's all. So any ideas, please.

Reaction score
I am using a MacBook Retina 12in running High Sierra. I also use an Airpad 2 running iOS11.2.6.
The MacBook frequently loses the wi-fi connection while the Airpad in the same room never loses the wi-fi connection . When I run the MacBook diagnostic for the wi-fi I really get no help at all. Generalizations, that's all. So any ideas, please.
Hi,
I had this problem for weeks after changing to fibre BB. After all sorts of research and trying different solutions, I eventually changed the channel and it has been working now for 6 weeks without dropping the signal once! Go into settings and try different channels until you find one that works, it's as simple as that (or it was for me)
Good luck.
John Mears

Ask a Question