Trackpad Not Working In iTunes

Reaction score
Hi,

I am unable to click on anything in my iTunes app on my 15" Late 2008 MacBook Pro. I am able to move my cursor and very occasionally I can do a two finger scroll but I am unable to select a song or playlist and play it. I click but I get no response. My trackpad works great with any other app. I have iTunes 11.2.1 (1) and am running OS 10.10 Yosemite. Is that why there is a problem? I am listening to music with my iPhone while being on my Mac and I feel that it is very inconvenient and defeats the purpose of my iTunes app . Any help? Thanks in advance!

Me

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
The latest iTunes for Mavericks is 11.2.2. Did Yosemite replace it with an older version?

Unfortunately we won't be of much help with the Yosemite Developer Beta, as it is not available to the general public.

I hope you aren't running such an early release on your main Mac. You should always run beta versions on a dedicated testing Mac, so you don't expose yourself and your data to potential corruption and/or loss.

C

Ask a Question