[SOLVED] upgraded from 10.39 to tiger

Reaction score
Im not sure if this is the right place for this question but i will ask anyway:p
I just upgraded to tiger from 10.3.9 i have an emac i guess tiger dosnt come with the microsoft works? can i use my 10.3.9 disc to put works or office whichever it was on my computer before i upgraded?

Reaction score
Re: upgraded from 10.39 to tiger

ummm never mind I ask the silliest questions! I'm going to guess it a no!

Reaction score

Hello Chelles, Microsoft office will run on Tiger. However, I don't think that you'll find it on your Panther installation disc. :)

Reaction score

Darn it! it was on my computer before i upgraded. My kids will just have to deal with i guess!
Thanks!

Reaction score

Darn it! it was on my computer before i upgraded. My kids will just have to deal with i guess!
Thanks!

Panther disk isn't include MS Office setup. You have to purchase it or have to download a pirate version if you need to install Office. But I don't know weather the old installed office package in upgraded platform. Sometimes it'll work. But sometimes it will not.

Ask a Question