[SOLVED] Limewire Rosetta Stone

Reaction score
Hey there- So I'm new to MACs, but have a HYPOTHETICAL question! If I were interested in downloading Rosetta Stone from LW, how would I go about it? Which file would I want to download? ISO? Once downloaded, what would be the next step in making use of it, how would I 'mount' it? If it's all just downloaded as a bunch of pics and audios, how do I make sense of it all and actually USE it to learn the language I want? Any info or suggestions would be great, torrents, NOT using LW, whatever is best! Thanks mucho!:cool:

Ric

Reaction score
Re: Limewire Rosetta Stone

Hi there and welcome,

hypothetically...When using Limewire or any other bittorrent app such as Azerus, just search for the software you want and then download it.

One thing to bear in mind, without me going into all the legal stuff, is that all your downloads can be traced back to you...so I would suggest a bit of caution. Find out a bit more about this before just downloading illegal software.

I am not condoning the use...but we were all students at one time or another and sometimes needs must...sometimes lecturers even give out software ;-)

But always remember if you can't do the time...don't do the crime !

regards

Ric

Ask a Question