[SOLVED] itunes

Reaction score
Hi folks, my itunes has stopped working, Click icon in dock it gives one bounce then nothing...downloaded latest upgrade ...same thing. reloaded Snow Leopard no good. Noticed that Loxley album design software is doing the same thing All other software is ok Any ideas

Reaction score
Re: itunes

thanks for suggestion, I have done what you suggested and also used 3rd party software called Permissions/Preferences but problem remains

Reaction score

You could try running OnyX. Launch OnyX, click on the "Automation" tab, select Repair Permissions, Execute Maintenance Scripts, LaunchServices, dyld's shared cache, System Cache, User Cache, Fonts Cache, then click on the "Execute" button. When OnyX is finished, click the "Restart" button.

Reaction score

Hi Walrus666,
got itunes to open, but when i ask it to do something it quits and it sends a problem report to itunes the title of which is, itunes quit unexpectedly while using the TSLicence Plugin...... any ideas.
Mel

Reaction score

That plug-in could be the culprit. Do you have Flip4Mac installed on your Mac? If so, try reinstalling (or updating) Flip4Mac.

Reaction score

I should have added that reinstalling or updating Flip4Mac has been known to solve this particular "iTunes problem."
You could also try moving the TSLicence Framework folder to the trash.

Reaction score

Walruss666,
Thank you so very much, reinstalled Flip4mac the itune and the album design software problems were both cured. You are a genius.. Thanks again
Mel

Ask a Question