(Solved) itunes won't show music?

Reaction score
hey~ sorry im new to the forum and new to macs ~
just got my mbp 15" 2 months back.. i just bootcamped my mac two days ago (backed up on time machine etc) and now i found that my itunes won't show the music files even though it can play?
please help ><"

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Re: itunes won't show music?

Could you be a bit more explanatory with regards to your issue .... ? What do you see in the iTunes Library Window ? Have you changed the location of your iTunes Library?

Does your iTunes Preferences ~> Advanced Tab .... look like the one in the image below .. if not, what is different?

20100918-crbdh7t547fitghskc299qdxu5.jpg

Reaction score

sorry~ not really sure how to describe it but its like everything on itunes is working it can play music etc, i can see every other tab i just can't see all my music lists / files.
and i've already re-installed over 3 times :S
20100918-nkd2q4f3m75ebgfhki15g73gdb.jpg

20100918-r36xrsqe5fdk7dff8utmpna32g.jpg

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score

Strange!

Try this, navigate to:

YourUserAccount ~> Music ~> iTunes ~> iTunes Music ~> Music​

Tell me what you see in this last folder ... even better, post a screenshot of it as a picture paints a thousand words ;)

Reaction score

ok~ i went to the folder
heres a screen shot :) and i've checked that there are actual files inside each folder..

20100919-jjjy5ra89yx9aupbyytdeqrjn4.jpg

Ask a Question