[SOLVED] How do I change the default streaming application?

Reaction score
Hello there. First time caller, as they say. I recently attempted to load some video footage onto YouTube via iMovie. I got it done eventually but blimey it was a struggle. Anyway, going onto YouTube to view the results of my work I discovered that I couldn't see ANY YouTube videos.

I uninstalled and reinstalled Flash, as they suggested. Then the site suggested that I switch my default streaming application, whatever that is. I suspect I unwittingly ticked a box during the iMovie editing process, but I have no idea how to correct the problem. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

BNM

P.S. I have a MacBook running OSX.

karazelle

Reaction score
Re: How do I change the default streaming application?

I have never heard of this behaviour... What browser do you use? Have you tried different browsers?

Reaction score
Re: How do I change the default streaming application?

This is strange. And reassuring. I've just been back on YouTube and suddenly the problem has sorted itself out, whatever it was. Thanks for responding anyway.

:)

BNM

karazelle

Reaction score
I have noted in Safari that Flash would be misbehaving. Usually I would compeltely quit the application (not just close the windows) and start it again to solve it.

Ask a Question