[SOLVED] Child changed ibook G4 display to grayscale ... How do I change it back to c

Reaction score
Hi,
I have an iBook G4 (1.42 GHz PowerPC G4) and I'm running OS X (10.5.8) ... My 4 year old opened System Preferences and did something .... and my display is now in grayscale rather than color. I've checked the settings and it says it's set for color. I've rebooted the machine and it starts out in color but then automatically switches to grayscale. Even when I go into an application and look at font colors, the choices are all grayscale. How do I change it back to color? Thanks in advance for your help.

Reaction score
Re: Child changed ibook G4 display to grayscale ... How do I change it back to color?

Here ya go.

Attachments

• Universal Access.jpg
    Universal Access.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 575
Reaction score
Re: Child changed ibook G4 display to grayscale ... How do I change it back to color?

Thank you! Worked like a charm!

Reaction score

You're welcome.

Reaction score
Re: [SOLVED] Child changed ibook G4 display to grayscale ... How do I change it back

Let me thank you too. My 15 lb Toy Aussie had the opportunity to walk across my keyboard, and reversed all my colors ("white on black" means more than just that). This thread solved my problem, too. I have never before had occasion to open Universal Access, and it would have taken me a long, long time to look there.

Reaction score
Re: [SOLVED] Child changed ibook G4 display to grayscale ... How do I change it back

You're welcome.

Ask a Question