Preview

Reaction score
Hi There

I've created a PDF and have annotated links within the document, which worked fine. Having saved and re-opened the doc, the links go to different pages than originally set.

I have tried the help page and done as directed......
If the “Go to Page” command doesn’t display the page you expected, try selecting the “Use logical page numbers” option in the PDF pane of Preview preferences. If the document is set up to use logical page numbers, the “Go to Page” command will display the correct page.

In some PDF documents, the pages are labeled with numbers that don’t match the pages’ positions. For example, in some documents the first five pages are labeled with roman numerals i-v and the remaining pages are labeled with Arabic numerals starting with 1, so the page labeled “1” is actually the sixth page in the document. In this case, the logical page number is “1” and the page’s position is sixth.

Still no joy........anyone have any ideas? Please!

Jane

Ask a Question