Not-So-Magic Mouse?

Reaction score
Having recently bought a new iMac plus hardware, I find myself less than enamoured of the hyped "Magic" mouse. Fair enough, I have Parkinson's, so anything mouse-like presents problems. But this, this is just plain irksome. I'm having to click at least three times to get the right position. It is seriously near to being airborne out of the window. Magic? Pfft! May have to get a Magic pad type thing instead. Anyone else find the mouse less than Magical?

Reaction score
I have a weak grip in my hand and some problems with finger movement but I find my Magic Mouse very comfortable to use and very responsive.

Reaction score
Must be me. I've had it two weeks and cannot use it with any ease at all. Constantly clicking the wrong side ~ so damned frustrating! I nearly chucked it out ten minutes ago, but have nothing to replace it with!

Reaction score
I just bought the magic trackpad as an alternative. Worse than the useless magic mouse. ABSOLUTE RUBBISH. I cannot believe Apple sell this crap, and at such a price. For anyone with Parkinson's or similar issues, don't buy these things. Completely unfit for purpose. I will be using an old battery powered cheap mouse. Better by a thousand leagues than the Magic Crap coming out of Apple. Most disappointed in the stuff that they are selling, to be honest. The computer is brilliant, why hang cheap shit off it like these "Magic" things? They are not magic at all. They are a massive step in the wrong direction from Apple. Ridiculous that I have to spend on cheap keyboard and mouse, to get better quality and usefulness.

Ask a Question