How to transfer Thunderbird files from iMac 27 to MacBook pro?

Reaction score
I'm beating my head against the wall and about to believe i made a mistake with the new purchase. Help?

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
OK thanks.

The link I provided previously will show you the steps to migrate the Thunderbird data from one Mac to another.

Let us know if that works for you.

C

Reaction score
When i got the entire files transferred to the replacement laptop, it keeps asking me for the Office 2011 key which I no longer have. I have office 2011 pro on the older Laptop and the older imac27. Solution?I

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
-Who performed the transfer and how did the files get transferred...Migration Assistant?
-If you registered Office 2011 with Microsoft, you may be able to call them and get the key.

C

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
As I understand it, Office 2011 is tied a specific Mac when serialized. When Migration Assistant is used to transfer it to a new Mac, you do need to re-enter the product key. The best solution to resolve this would be to contact Microsoft directly, explain the situation, and see what options they can give you for resolving the situation. I know how much of a pain that can be, but it is the best course of action.

C

Ask a Question