Transferring Photos

Reaction score
How do I transfer photos from my Samsung Galaxy S4 to my Macbook pro OS 10.5.5?

Reaction score
Android File Transfer hasn't been updated for 4 years I guess, not sure it works correctly.

You can always use Google Photo (15GB of space) or Dropbox if you trust online services. Otherwise there are tools that can transfer photos between Android and Mac directly, Google search offers this one.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Oops...my bad.

Android File Transfer requires Mac OS X 10.7 Lion or later. Also, due to the age of Mac OS X Leopard 10.5, SyncMate won't work either, since it requires Mac OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion or later.

You may be able to upload the photos to Google Drive from the phone, then download them via a web browser after logging into Google Drive. However, the older versions of Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox sometimes aren't compatible with Google Drive via the web.

You may need to upgrade your version of OS X if possible, or use another computer in between.

C

Ask a Question