Can't get into my AOL account

Reaction score
AOL is my main email account and I use it a lot, but this morning I just can't get into it. Either on my iMac or iPad. I've tried the password which I've got stored and it keeps coming up with Unable to verify account name or password I have no idea what to do next, can you help please, it was working fine yesterday

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

Have you tried logging into AOL via the webmail portal: Aol. - Login? If you cannot login there, then there is an issue with your password/account, and you would have to go through AOL support.

Let us know if you can login and we'll go from there.

C

Reaction score
I don't know what went wrong, but later that day I managed to get on AOL's website on my iPad and eventually got through to mail, a couple of hours later it came back on my iMac as well. I usually go into the mail on the AOL website and not the Mac one but I did try both and it wouldn't work on either. But thanks anyhow and I've had no problem since

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
No worries...glad it's working again.

That happens sometimes, if AOL's server go down or are being updated.

Be well,

C

Ask a Question