Autoplay website movie

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm trying figuring out how to set a movie to autoplay when it's embedded into a website.

For the company I work for I have to make sure I'm able to let a movie play once the url is loaded. I'm using the program MotionArtist to handle this, but this program also attaches a play bar when the movie will be exported to HTML5:
image016.png

I know there is a way to leave out this bar by deleting a tag-line inside the exported HTML document. But this will be a lot of work for the company during the development of the website. So I'm wondering if this problem can be fixed buy using Automator.

Thank you

Reaction score
Not something Automator does, check out AppleScript. This is not trivial, you will need to open each exported HTML and edit it to add Autoplay and remove the bar. Also Autoplay is hated by users, many will immediately close the window.

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for this explanation! I think I'll go to my colleague with your answer,

Ask a Question