attachements transfer to bookmarks?

Reaction score
Have received an email with 2 attachments, now i want to put them in my bookmarks folder.
How do i get them out of mac mail and into a folder in my bookmarks?

using version 10.5.1 on my white macbook
2ghz intel core 2 duo

thanks

Reaction score
Have received an email with 2 attachments, now i want to put them in my bookmarks folder.
How do i get them out of mac mail and into a folder in my bookmarks?

using version 10.5.1 on my white macbook
2ghz intel core 2 duo

thanks
Bookmarks folder? Do you mean the bookmarks folder in a browser? If so, these are for URL's. You could create a folder in Mac Mail or your Mac called bookmarks and place the email along with their attachments in it. :confused:

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
I'm not sure exactly what you mean .... you can download email attachments by right-clicking them or double-clicking them but when you mention bookmarks, then all I can think of is Web Browser Bookmarks.

If you want to add a URL link from an email to your web browsers bookmarks, then you would just click on the URL link in the email, then when your web browser launches and is directed to the link, just add it to your bookmarks by clicking on Command + D and following the prompts ...

Is this what you mean?

Ask a Question