SOLVED Apple Music free trial

Reaction score
Hi All,

Any help you can offer would be great. I recently plumped for a free trial of Apple Music, only issue I have now is having cancelled it there are now huge holes in my music library. Songs that I have previously burnt from bought CD's are no longer there. I look in the music folders and the albums are there in folder form, but they are empty.

It'd jolly annoying if you all know a quick fix then great, otherwise I have to dig out old CD's a few though I am not sure I have anymore.

Joel

Reaction score
Hi Joel,

Unfortunately you are going to either find a backup of your music, or rip your CDs again.

Apple Music tries to make your music available on the web and for some reason deletes your local versions of music that you may have ripped.

I have a friend that this just happened to and he lost over 100gb of music.

Good luck on restoring your library.

Reaction score
Hi Joel,

Unfortunately you are going to either find a backup of your music, or rip your CDs again.

Apple Music tries to make your music available on the web and for some reason deletes your local versions of music that you may have ripped.

I have a friend that this just happened to and he lost over 100gb of music.

Good luck on restoring your library.
Thanks for that. I found a winlocker external drive with the majority of it on, after an age trying to remember the password, I'm in. Worse thing is that I won't discover all I have lost until I think about listening to the track.

Ask a Question