Apple Music - move station Icon

Reaction score
Apple Music OS 11.6 Big Sur. I listen to Classic FM which appears only when you open Apple Music> Radio>See All. Is there a way to move the Classic FM icon from the 'See All' page to the Radio page so I can easily get the station every morning without faffing with several pages. Or if there is another quick alternative way of getting to the station via Apple Music, for some reason listening directly from my browsers is not that stable.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

There isn't any way to rearrange things in the Music app.

You could try clicking the ... ellipsis on that station, click Share > Copy Link. The post that link in Safari and you should be able to sing in with your Music account and listen that way. If that wroks, then you could bookmark it in Safari.

C

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, shame there is no easy way in Apple Music, its seems to me that Apple Music does not really cater for my classical musical tastes any more. The money is obviously in the contemporary pop genre, I will try your suggestion.

Ask a Question