Weird Text Window

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Since yesterday every time I restart my MacBook Pro Laptop I get a very weird window of text which I have no idea what is it and how to get rid of...

Please help.

Screen_Shot_2017_12_20_at_11_06_10.png

Reaction score
Need some more information:

1. What exact Macbook Pro model do you have?

2. What exact Mac OS are you running?

3. This is critical: are you making backups to an external device?

4. Have you ever done any disk cleanup/maintenance/repairs, from a software perspective?

5. Can you proceed any further? If not, how are you making posts here?

Reaction score
Need some more information:

1. What exact Macbook Pro model do you have?

2. What exact Mac OS are you running?

3. This is critical: are you making backups to an external device?

4. Have you ever done any disk cleanup/maintenance/repairs, from a software perspective?

5. Can you proceed any further? If not, how are you making posts here?

I actually fixed it, I did run Malwarebytes and it found me something that went to the quarantine, even after deleting those files the windows was keep coming at every start... even looking on my laptop for the file's name was giving no results, then I basically clicked on the little arrow pointing down at the top of the window, where the name f_00625b is and I just selected desktop, at that point the file appeared there and I deleted it, afterwards I restarted the laptop twice and didn't showed up... so I guess I fixed it, just very weird, because it came out of nowhere and just disappeared like that...

Reaction score
I actually thought it was something due to ad ware, an dyes, Malwarebytes is excellent for fixing it.

Glad you got it resolved.

Ask a Question