Weird Problem with jumbled text characters….using Entourage

Reaction score
Weird Problem with jumbled text characters….using Entourage

Ok, I am having a very odd character problem with MS Entourage 04…and another odd issue with Dreamweaver that may be related. I will explain them below.

Entourage
=======
Randomly when I get an email (I think it primarily happens with certain HTML emails) the characters will be crazy and jumbled looking! Easiest way to explain it is to show a picture so that’s what I have done. FYI My character set is set to Auto.

Dreamweaver
==========
Many times, but not all of the times. (seemingly random and completely annoying) When I click to edit text within the design view my flashing | Cursor thing will come up where I click but then when I type…its not at the right place. It’s a real pain, I will have to keep trying by trial and error because my cursor is not where it should be. I end up deleting things I don’t want to and adding things where I Don’t want them…does ANYONE know what could cause this???
fontissue.jpg

Reaction score
In case you haven't fixed it yet, I did this and it worked. Thank you, tplgolf, if you are still out there. This is from May of 2006:
"you need to delete library/caches/com.microsoft.browserfont.cache from your home folder"

Ask a Question