Video Training for Macs !

Ric

Reaction score
Hi all,

lots of times I get asked about the best way for someone to 'learn' a piece of software...

Well in the 'old days' you went off to your favorite bookstore and bought a nice 400 page manual...

...most people give up after the first chapter !

The best way that I know is to use a company such as vtc.com they currently have over 43,000 training videos online that you can view... (for a fee !)

It doesn't matter whether you are 'new' to Macs or an expert there is something for everyone !

Yes, I am a member ! I always like to learn new things and at vtc.com I am currently learning c++ !!

There are Photoshop tutorials, Quark tutorials, Flash tutorials, AppleScript tutorials, Automator tutorials etc etc...beginner to advanced

So if any of you fancy learning the easy way then I suggest having a look !

A months access cost's less than one reference book !

You can cancel at anytime, without penalty !

If you have any questions , let me know !

regards

Ric

Reaction score
You can also purchase training CDs from vtc.com for $99US... We use them for training the newbies in our office...

Ric

Reaction score
I have a few of the Old AppleScript ones, and the more recent AppleScript Studio one.

Long before the Online University bit came !

regards

Ric

Reaction score
The CDs are convenient for those who don't have easy/regular access to a reliable internet connection though...

Ric

Reaction score
True !

Hadn't thought of that, I forget that not everyone is 'connected' ;-)

Reaction score
Do they do really simple ones for thickos like me who know none of the terminology and who manage to loose all their photos!?

If there was anyone who needed a course, it's me.

Ask a Question