Undeliverable emails

Reaction score
A bank has attempted to send me several email alerts in the last week or so that they have marked as undeliverable in my online account. This means 3 attempts failed. I have used the same email address with this bank for years. The email address the bank uses for their alerts is in my email provider's Contacts list. They are not in the Junk folder. How can I look into what the problem may be? Thank you.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

First, I would verify that it is a legit alert email from your bank, as hackers can make very convincing emails that look like they are from your bank. As a matter of fact, I just received something similar from E-Trade about my email address. Yes, it could be a temporary email provider outage causing the issue.

-Who is your email account with - iCloud, Gmail, Comcast, etc?
-Did you actually get an email from them stating that their emails were undeliverable? If so, how did they send that email successfully?

C

Reaction score
Hello,

First, I would verify that it is a legit alert email from your bank, as hackers can make very convincing emails that look like they are from your bank. As a matter of fact, I just received something similar from E-Trade about my email address. Yes, it could be a temporary email provider outage causing the issue.

-Who is your email account with - iCloud, Gmail, Comcast, etc?
-Did you actually get an email from them stating that their emails were undeliverable? If so, how did they send that email successfully?

C

StartMail.
My online account seems to verify the problem.

forum 2.jpg

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
OK, thanks.

Since it is replicated in webmail, it may be best to contact StartMail support directly, as it may be something on their end.

C

Ask a Question