Things that annoy you...

Reaction score
Screaming kids in a restaurant, store or public place while their parents are standing there not disciplining them.
Parents letting their children run wild (disruptive) in public places.
The blame is on the parents for this action.

I agree!

Reaction score
that the people in the UK are still arguing about being in or out on Brexit when the majority of the people voted to leave, is that not how democracy works.

Reaction score
I am actually thinking of starting a thread about this, but it is getting more and more annoying that folks who come here for help do not answer any posts to such a thread. Most of those folks are "rookies" in terms of working on issues with their Macs. There are so many I can point to, and in fact, as long as I know something about what the individual is requesting assistance with, I provide detailed, simple to understand, and useful/helpful replies. Yet, my posts go unanswered. It really makes me wonder if it's worth my time and effort to try and provide assistance.

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
when folk write posts in the Farcebook Marketplace that read ....

"Admin please delete if not aloud"

&

"For sale, cupboard with 2 draws"

I'm not a grammar fanatic nor am I an Aussie despite living here, but it's amazing that Australian's do pronounce drawers just like draws!

Reaction score
People who throw things. I've lived together with two girls when just guaduated from university, both of them are good-looking, but always make the house a mess, shoes, dresses, cosmetics are everywhere. absolutely unbearable!!!

Reaction score
Distracted Driving. About 70% of the people I see driving are either talking or texting on the phone. Just yesterday I see a man on a bicycle going down the road texting. About 3 years ago while I was stopped at a red light in my new SUV that had less then 3,000 miles on it, a teenager rear ended me and caused a lot of damage to my vehicle and injury to my lower back and neck. He was texting!

Reaction score
Distracted Driving. About 70% of the people I see driving are either talking or texting on the phone. Just yesterday I see a man on a bicycle going down the road texting. About 3 years ago while I was stopped at a red light in my new SUV that had less then 3,000 miles on it, a teenager rear ended me and caused a lot of damage to my vehicle and injury to my lower back and neck. He was texting!

Could not agree more! Where I am located (Washington State), it is illegal to either text or talk on one's phone when driving. Of course the old saying "Where is a cop when you need one?" definitely applies. I really wish there was a way to 1) report such instances "incognito", and 2) have such folks "prosecuted". But that seems to be a pipe dream!

Reaction score
60+ days with no rain here, hopefully storms tomorrow.

Seattle (and the Pacific Northwest) are known for getting a lot of rain. But in the summer, I don't miss it at all. However, we've had 5 straight days of above 90 degrees Fahrenheit, and 4 more to go! I just want some cooler weather to return (fortunately our place is air conditioned).

Reaction score
60+ days with no rain here, hopefully storms tomorrow.
I will be glad to send you some of our rain that we have here in the Virginia Beach area. It's been raining heavily everyday for the last 2 to 3 weeks with a lot more rain ahead for the next week. We have down trees, roads closed, flooding in houses.

Reaction score
I will be glad to send you some of our rain that we have here in the Virginia Beach area. It's been raining heavily everyday for the last 2 to 3 weeks with a lot more rain ahead for the next week. We have down trees, roads closed, flooding in houses.

It's just the opposite up here, and along the west coast! Lack of rain, and hot, sunny dry weather is wrecking havoc, with a lot of forest fires occurring. Such wild fires are getting more and more typical in the summer out here.

Ask a Question