Things that annoy you...

Reaction score
People who ride horses on the footpath that does it's business, when they could be on the road.
That's happened to me. It was funny though, the horse was walking and then did a poo on the house-across-the-road's front lawn :p

Reaction score
People on forums who treat people asking questions as idiots who don't have a clue. This especially happens on Apple's official forums.

"Hey everyone. My iPod classic I got last year doesn't work anymore or connect to iTunes. When i turn it on I hear clicking noises. I think it's because my little brother dropped it when he was holding it."

"Okay, what model of iPod is it? What iTunes are you running?"

:mad:

Reaction score
What about door knockers? can't believe no-one posted about them.

Also, people who put an apostrophe (') before EVERY S they write. =.=

Reaction score
I have at least 6 of them:

1. Bicyclists who do not use the bike lane when it is there for their specific purpose.

2. Bicyclists who do not use the sidewalk (when practicable), but choose to rude on the road instead (especially bad when it is only a 2 lane road).

3. Folks who talk on their cell phones while driving (texting also).

4. When someone waits until the last minute to pull out into traffic, when they could have done it way earlier (and when there was much less (in fact, no) traffic at all).

5. Idiot drivers who leave their turn signals on after making their turn.

6. Drivers who illegally drive in the car pool lane.

Reaction score
- People who do illegal U-turns and then speed off. Caught one today doing that--and it was a young bloke too!!!!
- Teachers who give you too much homework!
- People who eat with their mouth open. It's not a pleasant sight to see
- The fact that The Sims 2 doesn't run on later Macs...I have to buy the d*** Super Collection!!
- The fact that The Sims 2 doesn't run on Windows 8, either. I got lucky and it ran, but many people can't run it on Windows 8!
- Games that lack content *COUGH* THE SIMS 4 *COUGH*

Reaction score
^ Read 2 carefully. There's a mistake :p

Oops! My fat fingers got in the way once again. #2 needs to say:

2. Bicyclists who do not use the sidewalk (when practicable), but choose to ride on the road instead (especially bad when it is only a 2 lane road).

I will say, though, that I have sen some rude bicyclists.

Reaction score
Oops! My fat fingers got in the way again! The last statement in my post above needs to say:

"I will say, though, that I have seen some rude bicyclists."

Reaction score
Cords annoy me more than anything. I hate trying to untangle them. I always have such a mess.

Reaction score
As I get older, I seem to get more irate at things that never used to bother me !

So here's a new game to make light of lifes little annoyances...

People who don't use the cars indicators !!!!!!

How hard can it be !
How about people I parking lots in which lines are painted at angles the cars are supposed to park and driving against the grain. And an Arrow is painted in direction your supposed to go.

Reaction score
How about people I parking lots in which lines are painted at angles the cars are supposed to park and driving against the grain. And an Arrow is painted in direction your supposed to go.

Excellent observation! Another one (my wife and I witnessed this the other night) is when one comes to s Stop sign, and there is a sign that CLEARLY indicates Right Turns only. But, some jerk makes a left instead (after holding up traffic behind them).

And, still another one: one is driving down a street, and there is a side street with a Stop sign. Someone is at that spot, stopped. But, instead of making the turn into the lane one is in way earlier (when there is clearly no traffic at all), they wait until the last minute to make the turn (and thus one has to slow down). Ugh!!!

Reaction score
Professional Truck Drivers (and others) not using turn signals before changing lanes or turning.
Professional Truck Drivers (and others) not turning on headlights in inclement weather.

Reaction score
Screaming kids in a restaurant, store or public place while their parents are standing there not disciplining them.
Parents letting their children run wild (disruptive) in public places.
The blame is on the parents for this action.

Ask a Question