Help doing fancy things with Numbers '09

Reaction score
Hi, I work with a volunteer based training organisation and I'm trying to make our application process more streamlined and paperless. I'm converting a lot of the things that would previously take up drawers in a file cabinet to be a simple check-box or date entry in Numbers.
I have one sheet that lists all the current applicants, and then a sheet for each individual applicant. The main sheet draws all it's information from the individual applicants sheets so there's no editing that has to be done there, it's just an overview. When we have all the required information, the applicants either get accepted or not

What I would like is to have a sheet for accepted applicants, and I need a way to be able to check a box, or enter a number (something that the less technically proficient will be able to manage) that will tell row 9 or 10 or 11 (dependent on how many applicants have already been accepted) to start drawing information from the relative applicants sheet. This way I can have a sheet for applicants that outlines the information I still need from them, and then a separate sheet for accepted.

I hope I've been clear, if not I'll try to upload some images to point out what I've done and what I'm hoping for.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

- Dan

Reaction score
/bump. Have I been unclear with what I want, if so please let me know and I'll try to explain better.

Ask a Question