Things that annoy you...

Ric

Reaction score
As I get older, I seem to get more irate at things that never used to bother me !

So here's a new game to make light of lifes little annoyances...

People who don't use the cars indicators !!!!!!

How hard can it be !

SwampWitch

Reaction score
dishonesty: thieves, liars; also betrayers annoy me (sorry I guess that's not light)

Reaction score
I second that Timslim! Let me give you some advice: Don't work in retail! ;) I had to learn to control that problem.

I don't know if this is a West Michigan problem or not, but people don't know how to drive over here. I sound like a back seat driver all the time. I am probably a better driver and I'm Blind!!!!! I swear green means stop - red means go!!! AHHHHHHH

Reaction score
People who can't follow simple directions
Co-workers who ask questions when the answer is right in front of them

Reaction score
I second that Timslim! Let me give you some advice: Don't work in retail! ;) I had to learn to control that problem.

I don't know if this is a West Michigan problem or not, but people don't know how to drive over here. I sound like a back seat driver all the time. I am probably a better driver and I'm Blind!!!!! I swear green means stop - red means go!!! AHHHHHHH

Hey Searay - spooky, only this morning I was listening to the radio on the way to work, and somenone had written in from Michigan (they listen to station on the net) and said the very same thing about drivers, they also said on the very few roundabouts there are people still insist on driving the wrong way round them....:eek:

Reaction score
And speaking of bad drivers, I don't know if it's just a problem here in Santa Cruz, but I can't stand drivers who don't understand the concept of merging on to freeways/highways, etc!

SwampWitch

Reaction score
...they also said on the very few roundabouts there are people still insist on driving the wrong way round them....:eek:

That's INSANE!

Speaking of roundabouts, Boston is the worst place I've ever driven! I think the drivers there would have strokes if their car horns quit working. Everybody's honking at everybody else constantly... but at least they go the right direction on roundabouts.

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

Reaction score
I think I get it... here's another one:

My subjective opinion is that others are too judgmental. :)

Here is a simple one from my engineering world - 'Its not been changed just modified a little'....

Sorry for going off the subject of the thread!:eek:

Reaction score
That kinda reminds me of our corporate owner's policy in regards to new (and desperately needed) equipment: "Just because it's approved and in the budget doesn't mean you're actually going to get it."

SwampWitch

Reaction score
...my daughter's playroom. All our rooms would look the same if we dumped everything in the rooms on the floor. Well, at least she keeps her bedoom pretty nice.

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

Reaction score
Following on from the animal/pets theme in the lounge bar....people that are cruel to animals, its more than annoying its about the only thing that makes my blood boil....arrrrghhhhhhhh!

Ric

Reaction score
a dripping tap...that should take 5 minutes to fix...that ends up taking you half a day !!!

...and you end up buying new taps anyway !

Reaction score
i'd rather not start if i do ill take over the whole thread
im 24 but i gripe like victor meldrew

Ask a Question