The Super M1 Chp

Reaction score
How can best say t but it is classical apple. I had a 2013 MacAire with 128 GB solid state that finally ran out of storage.
I opted to goto the Apple Store and bought a fancy Mac Book Pro with sufficient RAM and a 256 GB hard drive.
I think, that if I bought it from Best Buy, they offered the M1 or Intel chip but the Apple Store only had the M1 chip.
With all their money, I would have expected Apple to come up with a website stating compatibility of the M1 vs Intel with outside
software.
I had a lot of expensive medical outside software and the Programs, ceased to work. The software cost more than the MacBook.
Was Mac Help or the geniuses any help. - no - they were not familiar with the situation.

Do MacBook Pros with M1 chips float on water - because if they don't, then I can throw it in the pool.
In 30 years, never had a problem like this with a computer, let alone, no support.

Time to switch back to Windows,

Ask a Question