Syncing photos on Macbook, iPhone and iCloud

Reaction score
I've been burning my brain and time on this since last several days without any success. Please help.

WHAT I WANT

- My iPhone has full storage almost all the time, so I want to SYNC PHOTOS on iCloud so that they are visible on my Notebook, iPad and iPhone seamlessly.

WHAT I DID

- Bought more storage on iCloud
- Synced PHOTOS with iCloud in iPhone as well as Macbook

WHAT HAPPENED

- Macbook shows "928 images uploading" but nothing has happened over the past week.
- iPhone shows "253 images uploading, 7 videos downloading" but nothing has happened over the past week.
- When I log in to www.icloud.com and go to 'Photos', I see a tonne of pictures with title "ALL PHOTOS June 22,2014 - August 17, 2015"

MY PROBLEM

- In www.icloud.com/#photos I don't know if these pictures got uploaded from my iPhone or Macbook.
- Sometimes it seems they are from iPhone (as some pics are not even there in my Macbook) while sometimes it feels they are from Macbook (as some pics are not there in my iPhone).
- ALL PICTURES from Macbook + iPhone are not there. Where are the rest?
- Should i Sync iPhoto with iCloud or Photo (in Macbook).

I am tired of running here and there.

Please offer me some guidance.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

This issue would probably be much easier to diagnose and correct in person, rather than over the Internet, as it can be quite involved. Do you have an Apple Store near you that you could visit with your devices?

C

Reaction score
Yeah that’s what I figured out too when I didn't get a reply for a couple of days. I am in touch with Apple support already.

Thanks.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
We apologize for not getting back to you sooner, we normally answer much faster. It really is easier to diagnose syncing issues involving iCloud and photos on multiple devices when you can physically see what is happening and compare.

Let us know how it goes with Apple Support. If they cannot resolve it, then we'd be happy to see if we can help you out.

Sorry again,

C

Ask a Question