Strange behaviour in Safari

Reaction score
Update: It's still doing it despite all the help and advice received here. The only thing I have left is to reinstall MacOS. This is the most un Mac-like behaviour I have seen in over thirty years of using them.

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that nothing has helped. Assuming you do a fresh, clean installation of High Sierra, do you plan on "migrating"/copying any needed "stuff" from your backup? If so, that could be problematic, unless you have a backup that was made prior to the problem occurring.

Reaction score
Yes, I am going to have to think it through. I may try switching to Chrome as my main browser first. A bit less drastic. BTW I am talking to this forum using Opera with which I have had no problems at all. Maybe I should just abandon Safari and use Opera full time.

Reaction score
Opera is a good browser (I use it occasionally). For speed, it is between Safari and Google Chrome.

Ask a Question