skype, messenger & amule dont work anymore

Reaction score
hello,

i installed and deinstalled *little snitch* yesterday, cr***ed some programms, installed this and that and installed parallel desktops ...

and something got very wrong somewhere in these few hours...

my messenger cant login anymore and tells me that the login or password is incorrect, which is just impossible...

further my skype is showing all messages in html code, which make it less fun to chat there, cause i cant read anything... reinstallation didnt help so far

and just now, i discovered that my amule dont open anymore... when i click it, it pops up for a second, the donkey hops up and down one time and thats it... then its gone again...

beside that, everything seems to be fine, even the parallels desktop works surprisingly well ...

any ideas what could be wrong ?

i think the problems started with the deinstallation of the little snitch, but i am not entirely sure, cause i did a lot of things in the same time.....

Reaction score
ok, i solved half of the problem .....

i had my language changed to hebrew and changed it back to english, which made the amule and the skype work normal again

just the messenger is still f****d.... it wont log me in :confused:

Ask a Question