Safari v Foxfire

Reaction score
I have no complaints about Safari, but did find out last week that Safari doesn't work with all websites. What do you say?

SwampWitch

Reaction score
I like Safari better but I've run into some sites, while ordering online, that would not accept zip or postal codes. I'd type in the codes, hit return, and the numbers change to a nonsense sequence. This has happened a couple of times so I'd just open Firefox, and Firefox would accept the correct numbers.

Reaction score
There are some sites that use non-standard HTML code. In those cases, you will notice that not all browsers will work on those sites. Generally when that happens, the sites only work on Internet Explorer (for Windows).

Reaction score
Safari is a great browser, especially with 3.1. I also have Firefox running on my mac, as it seems to have improved compatibility with online systems such as Wordpress, Blogger, GoogleMail...

Have both handy in case. Camino is rather nice too. Safari is, in my experience, the fastest browsing experience out there at the moment.

Ask a Question