remove or not remove

Reaction score
mac very sluggish today found a windows trojan which i got rid of w/ clam x but there is another infection that came up from the scan ...adware ...".framesworks/glims additions.framework/glimsloader minimal dylb "every time i try to put in on the desk top i only get an alias and the anti virus shoots out a tab saying adware virus ........cant find anything definitive about it and was going to just trash the plug in it but something says i better dig a little deeper....... it requires an admin. pass word so i dont know how it will affect my machine any suggestions ......malwarebytes doesnt detect it nor several other removal processes seems to not see it ........
C...
did the i net internet scanner and the i tunes store only has it for mobile apps cant get into the apple store due to being in india and address in us.... even with account change.......
thanks
d.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
For the adware try: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac.

Will see if I can find another Internet app to recommend...

C

Reaction score
bells and whistles is what it seems to be about .....not necessary for my purpose ......put it in the trash and ran all scans ....every thing is clear/ restarted / safari and jumped around and found nothing wanting now ill empty the trash ...........thank you C for your assistance/support ........
d.

Ask a Question