Purchase History Issues???

Reaction score
I have apps that only show in that purchase history, and not the hidden or one that allows you to sort by not on my iPad. But then if I was able to see them in the first place, they're not deleted.

Then I bought this app in 2010 called "AB Classic HD" (used to be just Angry Birds HD when I bought it and published by Clickgamer.com, now it just says Rovio Entertainment Oyj, but it appears multiple times throughout that same purchase history, and when I looked at the purchase history that you can see without going into account settings, it showed the latest date in the purchase history, until today, where it now shows the actual date I got it, and it made me so confused because I remembered playing when there were only 3 episodes. Then, I searched up "AB" and it only showed AB Transformers, AB Classic HD, and this other game, but when I searched that up again like 2 seconds later, it showed more options, all having the blue cloud (with one having grey) or already being installed. Yes, it was not RC:AB, it did not duplicate at all in 2022 before the game released, but this issue has been present before that. And it wouldn't have the HD on the app icon or in the app at all if that were the case.

Lastly, in my purchase history on another account, Angry Birds Lite shows after it was removed and discontinued. And I doubt I would find the full game (non-HD) if it was fake, because I got it in the same month. However, I could not find any place where it was duplicating at all. The same for Angry Birds Seasons HD Free and Angry Birds Seasons Free on the first account.

Lastly, on the first account, I had multiple apps installed on the same date, yet in the purchase history, it shows it separately instead of together. However, on every other date, it is together.

Last edited:

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

The Angry Birds franchise apps were all developed and distributed by Rovio Entertainment. Clickgamer (founded in 2009 by Chillingo) did help Rovio distibute the apps originally, but Chillingo no longer distributes games via Clickgamer.

I do know that many of the original Rovio Angry Birds apps have gone through several iterations and name changes through the years. I just checked on my iPhones and iPads, and the AB Classic apps in my Purchased list gives a Cannot Connect to App Store error if I try to view them. They do download and install however if I click the cloud download icon next to them.

Honestly, there have been so many variations/versions of all of the Angry Birds app, it would probably be best to contact Rovio directly to get clarification of what is still available via the App Store.

C

Reaction score
I know, but for some reason it duplicated in the purchase history several times, but it displays Rovio (the new company name) and the new name, which was my problem, I just got the app when it was under Clickgamer.com. And the duplicated ones said it was free before it even became free. But then its the same app every single time, and if were the case, it would of displayed multiple when checking, and not just. But they don’t say that I cannot connect to the app store. I know they’re all unavailable, but the bugs are still occuring. But then it does not explain why some of the apps disappeared for a second. But then the only version of AB Classic that was on that account was the HD version, the other being on the account with Angry Birds Lite.

And yes, the date bug/duplication was still occuring on other devices too.

Ask a Question