SOLVED Can't download purchased app.

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to Mac-Help. Going to need more information than what is provided. Where are you downloading this purchased app? App Store, web site?

Reaction score
Hello. This app is I Real Pro. I purchased it from the App Store and it is currently loaded and functional on my I-Mac. What I'm attempting to do is load it on to my Mac-Book Pro. It appears on my purchased apps page, I press the cloud icon and I get a dialogue box that says "This app can't be downloaded at this time, try again later". I try again to no avail. I checked the I Real pro site which said I am licensed for multiple computers and they say to go through Mac to down load.

Reaction score
That may be an issue with the App Store. I assume on both systems you are signed in to the same iCloud account? You may try contacting Apple - not sure whether their online support would be of any help, can't hurt to search: https://support.apple.com.

Ask a Question