can't download latest version

Reaction score
I am not able to download the latest version the latest versions of itunes or firefox. The message I get is attached. Please help! Thank you!

Attachments

• Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 355

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
What Mac OS version are you running and what version of iTunes are you downloading?

Reaction score
Thank you for that! It worked. Now I am upgraded to 9.2.1. Unfortunately the book I want to download from itunes requires itunes 10. I know my Mac is older but it works fine and I do not want to buy a new computer. Do you think I will run into more issues like this? I can't download firefox either. Thanks for your help!

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
I assume that your Mac is PPC not Intel, correct? If so, the latest version of Firefox you can use is 3.6.28. Click the link below, click Guest to login as guest, then click Connect. It will mount the FTP drive on your desktop. Then you can copy the Firefox 3.6.28.dmg to your Mac, mount it, and install it. The .asc file you don't need.

Mozilla FTP - Firefox 3.6.28

Yes, you will find more and more things you can't access/run as time passes.

C

Reaction score
Yes, you will now be running into issues like this.

Your computer is now at the point where it does what it does, and don't expect it to do anything more. The tech world moves on very quickly.

Ask a Question