Pulled from dock - disappeared!

Reaction score
Powerbook G4, OS X, 1.5 GHz

I had my calendar program in the dock - dragged it out of the dock to the desktop and it "exploded" and disappeared. Used "Find, everywhere" doesn't show up anywhere! helphelphelp. THANKS.

Reaction score
hey dude go to your mac HD and find your application folder ical should be in there just drag it back to the dock. oh and for the record use spotlight when u looking for stuff on ur comp its the blue magnifying glass in the top right hand of ur comp

Reaction score
hey dude go to your mac HD and find your application folder ical should be in there just drag it back to the dock. oh and for the record use spotlight when u looking for stuff on ur comp its the blue magnifying glass in the top right hand of ur comp

Sorry, should have been more clear - it's not an ical calendar program. And it's not in the Application folder. "Finder" can't find it. Also, can't find Spotlight. Why would something disappear when being removed from the dock? This is makin' me NUTS......

Reaction score
Do you know what the program was called? It should b e in your applications folder. The programs on the dock are merely shortcuts to programs on your system that reside elsewhere.

The only "calender" that I know resides on the dock is ical, so it must have been one you have installed yourself if it is not the ical shortcut.

You need to know the exact name of the program to be able to find it on your system.

Ask a Question