printer problems

Reaction score
i have an imac 5i with os snow leopard and was successfully printing with it on an epson R3880 now all of a sudden it wont work i keep getting a message saying 'this application suddenly quit ignore reopen cancel" ive uninstalled the printer and driver twice only for the problem to persist" it prints the first print with the message above then all subsequent prints close down quickly after been sent to print ... {the print buffers but then fails} each time ive uninstalled ive done a repair disk permissions but still the problem persists .. any ideas as to what it could be?

Reaction score
Where did you get the drivers to reinstall? There are major Epson Printer Driver updates on the Apple downloads page.

Reaction score
they are the drivers on the disc that came with the printer package .. i dont understand why they should suddenly not work anymore

Reaction score
nor do I;-)
but the drivers that come with the printers are always very out of date, get the new ones and see if it helps.

Ask a Question