SOLVED Preview does not allow page additions in Ventura 13.2.1

Reaction score
Is there an issue with Preview in Ventura 13.2.1? after the update I cannot add pages to a PDF opened in Preview

Reaction score
Is there an issue with Preview in Ventura 13.2.1? after the update I cannot add pages to a PDF opened in Preview
What steps are you using to add the page? Are you trying to add a page from another PDF document, or a new blank page? I don’t recall coming across this “bug” in 13.2.1 and can’t replicate it in macOS 13.4.

Can you try this? Open a PDF document in Preview. Then from the menu bar, Edit > Insert > and choose either Page from File… or Blank Page. What do you get?

Reaction score
What steps are you using to add the page? Are you trying to add a page from another PDF document, or a new blank page? I don’t recall coming across this “bug” in 13.2.1 and can’t replicate it in macOS 13.4.

Can you try this? Open a PDF document in Preview. Then from the menu bar, Edit > Insert > and choose either Page from File… or Blank Page. What do you get?
Thank you Tony, I realized the issue is not Ventura, it's when we switched to Dropbox, the PDF that I was trying to drag to another PDF in Preview has to be accessible Offline. Solved. Thank you for your time.

Ask a Question