Pls help me!! :(

Reaction score
My mac os x 10.4.11 wont eject sims 3 disc :( Its realy big problem please help me :( My mac now tries to eject it by his self but it wont work :confused: it just wont get out it starts to get out but it do not finish .Now i dont know what to do :( So please say me what to do:frown::frown::frown::frown:

Reaction score
Sadly there is now no manual eject on the SuperDrives. If it is trying to Eject the Disk but getting remounted then there is a hardware problem, either with the Disk or the Drive.

Off to the local Apple Service Centre, there should be one in your area. It could be quiet expensive as they have to pop the drive out, and if the disk is really jammed, then open the drive. Get a Quote.

Reaction score
What kind of computer is it? If it is a laptop, there is an easy fix:
1. Take the battery out of the computer so that it is only running via the power cord.
2. Hit the eject button.
3. Listen for the disk trying to be ejected. Before it is drawn back in by the computer, unplug the computer so that it immediately shuts off.
4. Turn the computer on its side so that the disk drive is facing the floor.
5. Tap the side of the computer until the disk drops out.

Reaction score
Just a note: Yanking the power on OSX during startup can cause significant startup issues. Your timing needs to be very exact.

Ask a Question