I deleted all my fonts by mistake pls help

Reaction score
I deleted all my fonts in an attempt to organise them (recently aquired a lot of fonts and was figuring out new linotype font xplorer software) When I set up the software I chose 'move imported fonts' so that all fonts were kept in it's library. This means that me/library/fonts was emptied. As I said I managed to delete all the fonts from the new library and they all went to the trash. I realised the error and replaced them all but they were all deactivated. I've activated all the familiar ones. And system/library/fonts seem all to be there - they havent been deleted. However some webpages, and basic mac widgets on my dashboard appear to have strange fonts and look odd and distorted. I think I've deleted and not managed to recover some of the basic fonts supplied with tiger. How do I go about solving my pickle of a situation!!!!? Can I re-install them from the OS disc?

I'm on a powerbook G4 on Tiger 10.4.9

Thanks for any help you can offer.
I've messed up my once very perfect mac. Oh dear!

Vic:eek:

Ask a Question