Please help! Mac mail PDF

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Try increasing the "Bottom" margin … for my printer it's 5mm or .19 inches while I see yours in a uniform size ...

Reaction score
Try increasing the "Bottom" margin … for my printer it's 5mm or .19 inches while I see yours in a uniform size ...
I changed the margin size like you said and it still cuts off the top and bottom line of the document. Have you tried it on your Mac? just typing a line of text then copy and paste it so you have 4 or 5 pages?

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
you might like to play around with the margin size a bit more, both Top & Bottom just to be sure.

I'm running Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 & don't have any problem with Save As PDF as you can see from the attached PDF

Attachments

• Untitled.pdf
    17.3 KB · Views: 242
Reaction score
you might like to play around with the margin size a bit more, both Top & Bottom just to be sure.

I'm running Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 & don't have any problem with Save As PDF as you can see from the attached PDF
I increased the margin all the way up to . 60 and in made no difference :(

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Yes I did & it displayed fine … can you use another account on your Mac or create a test user to see if this issue replicates across to the new user …

Reaction score
Yes I did & it displayed fine … can you use another account on your Mac or create a test user to see if this issue replicates across to the new user …
Hey, so I am now using my iMac and it has Lion installed and it is still cutting of the text. I created a NEW user, logged out and logged back in as the new user. the file is still broken, I also tried this on my Mac Book Pro with Mavericks and also on my Mum's Mac Book. I have attached the file....

Attachments

• test.pdf
    28.3 KB · Views: 267
Reaction score
Hi SD,

No all showed fine on phone, and can't reproduce this on Mavericks.

And Emma,

Your last PDF shows only 2 out of 3 pages have lost a full page. So am very bemused :(

Last edited:

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Hi oldscribe, it's very odd isn't it?

Emma on the iMac which runs Lion, did you create a new PDF to see if the text is still cut off, because any PDF which has been created earlier will show as faulty regardless of the Mac OS version …

We will crack this … it's just a matter of time, Hercule Poirot is on the case!

Reaction score
Hi oldscribe, it's very odd isn't it?

Emma on the iMac which runs Lion, did you create a new PDF to see if the text is still cut off, because any PDF which has been created earlier will show as faulty regardless of the Mac OS version …

We will crack this … it's just a matter of time, Hercule Poirot is on the case!
Thanks Spawny! I think I will down grade my Mum's MacBook back to Lion and see if that works....... It's so strange ;(

Ask a Question