pics are annoying

Reaction score
ok i know how to get the pics from a gallery that is currently open on my safari browser.
i was wondering if there is a way to just put in the url from a bunch of websites and download all the pics at the same time. that would be a great thing to save time.
if anyone could help me with that or some other way to get pics faster it would be greatly appreciated thx everyone. WOO mac rule.

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there,

depending on the website...the webmaster or owner of the site may have created the site in a way to prevent people 'sucking' all the images of it, on purpose.

There are various pieces of software that allow you to do this though, such as WebWhacker.

There are ways of doing this in Automator... Have a look here. (post number 5)
Is that what you want to do ?

If you give an example website link...we can help further.

regards

Ric

Reaction score
unfortunatly i dont know of the sites i just search for pics through yahoo or something and sometimes the programs work and sometimes it doesnt, one time automater only got half the pics on the page now im using a program called gallery grabber from coolosxapps.com because it seems to be the most efficiant. if anyone knows of a better free program that would be great. thanks for the help everyone

Ask a Question