Making a collage of yearbook pics

Reaction score
I have scanned yearbook pics into Photos. Now I want to just print them on a page of cardstock paper so I can cut them out and put them on a poster. How do I do that? I'm on IMac OSX El Capitan. I did it for our last reunion but I was probably on IPhoto. Anyway, it seems like last time I just dragged a bunch of them over onto a page and printed them.

Last edited:

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

You should be able to select multiple photos, then choose File > Print in Photos. You can then select multiple print out page types like Fit - which is a single image, or 5x7 and 4x6 - which will print two per page.

That what you are looking for?

C

Reaction score
I will try that. Thanks.
Didn't work.

I want the pictures to be 3.2" wide x 4" tall. Even in Custom it won't let me do that. Across the top of the page it says "print 4 photos on 4 pages". I should be able to get 4 pictures that size on a page. Why won't it let me just drag 4 pictures onto a blank page like I did before?

Last edited:

Ask a Question