Photos

Reaction score
Hi trying to send photo to paper--they need jpeg and all mine are now HEIC whatever that is? any ideas?thxs.

Reaction score
You can convert them to .jpg LINK

Alternatively use open with and image editor e.g. Pixlemator, GIMP. and use 'export as' and choose .jpg

Reaction score
Hi trying to send photo to paper--they need jpeg and all mine are now HEIC whatever that is? any ideas?thxs.
Hello Shandy, I am fiinding that when you "save" a file in most photo editors, or word processors today it will be saved with an extension that can only be opened by that particular program in order to make it easier to access it. In order to save, move or do anything else to a file it must be exported. During the export process you can give it any extension you want to, the default is jpg or png. Read each of the screens carefully. The file name is at the top, and the destination should be just under that on the first screen.

Ask a Question