iPhone 11 won't download photos by USB

Reaction score
Hello again:

I posted previously how my MacBook Pro has been put aside, so I'm using an HP ProBook 6455b.

Sometimes the USB input has worked--an app pops up on the computer screen, once I click "Allow" on the iPhone. Sometimes it appears to really dig for all photos, and gets to thousands before I catch it and stop it. I just want it to, as it often has, show me the most recent photos and then I can select which ones I want to download. I don't want it to mine them all.

But the last two days it does not even try. I click "Allow," and nothing happens.

What doesn't give? (EDIT: I insist upon placing a copyright on each photo, and that's the reason I don't simply send the photos to Facebook directly; I take them into Darktable to edit.)

Last edited:
Reaction score
i had a similar problem. fiund out that even any adapter or hub between the computer and iphone seemed to stop downloading. I tunes could see the iphone but not download photos etc. try a direct cable between the iphone and computer.

Ask a Question