Songs Won't Sync with iPhone

Reaction score
I have an iPhone 6s and the latest version of iTunes (on a MacBook Pro). A few songs in my iTunes library on my computer do not appear on my iPhone, even though I have made sure that they are in the correct playlists that are set to sync with my phone. I have even tried syncing my entire library with my phone, but those songs do not appear then, either. They can be played on my laptop, but no matter what I do they do not appear on my phone. Help please?

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
what file type are these songs? you seem to be doing everything correctly so it must be the songs themselves for whatever odd reason? Where did they originally come from? Did you download them or import them?

Reaction score
what file type are these songs? you seem to be doing everything correctly so it must be the songs themselves for whatever odd reason? Where did they originally come from? Did you download them or import them?
I downloaded them from the iTunes store, so I don't think there's anything wrong with them. They are the same type of files as all the others in my library

Ask a Question