Docs to go won't update on iPhone

Reaction score
I have been using documents to go successfully for quite some time on a Windows computer.
I have recently purchased a MacBook and want to continue using documents to go on this device.
I successfully linked to the phone to the computer and syncing was really smooth.
The problem arose when I tried to alter a document on my phone and get it to save.
I noticed there was no pencil icon at the top of the page allowing me to edit the document.
I downloaded the files with Numbers from Exel hoping this would resolve the issue, only to find that the program is now asking me to download another program to open it. I downloaded Numbers
Pondering this then realised that I couldn't put my information into folders as numbers won't allow it.
I have also deleted DocsToGo from my computer and phone and reinstalled it twice.
I feel the best way forward is to continue with documents to go but would appreciate some advice please.
Thanks
Chris

Reaction score
A windows document file is different from a mac because on Windows you use Microsoft Word, on a Mac you would probably be using Pages. I'm not sure if you can transfer a Word doc to a Pages doc, the only way to solve it is to buy Microsoft word. Another way to solve it would be to copy every word in the Word document and paste it in Pages.

Ask a Question